I'm a bit disappointed so far with the response to my updating of ruby-processing to run with processing-2.1. Perhaps interest in the ruby language is on the decline, or could it be that rails hackers have become so dependent on their frameworks/tools they find it a challenge to work outside them (I mean just look at Shoes4 lots of meaningless tests many contributors, and it is travelling at snails pace to where? _why is surely less than impressed)!!! For inspiration just check out the Karsten Schmidt story.
Eyeo 2013 - Karsten Schmidt from Eyeo Festival on Vimeo.
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (79)
- Ruby-processing on MacOSX, Apple or Oracle JVM
- Running Ruby Processing from Netbeans-7.4
- A Rakefile to demo ruby-processing samples
- Bleeding edge development of ruby-processing
- Testing the GLW renderer with ruby-processing
- Working towards returning ruby-processing to gem d...
- Promise for the future of jruby, ruby-processing
- For Rails Hackers
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2010 (73)