Sunday, 26 September 2010
A Staffordshire Knot Using Ruby Processing and A Context Free Library
Using a slight variation of the previous post we get something similar to the Staffordshire Knot.
segment :rz => i, :ry => Math.sin(i*Math::PI/180)*0.2, :x => Math.sin(i*Math::PI/180)*1.5
Is the main change, although to produce the video, I was saving frames and set the size to 640*480 to match vimeo preferences. Was very jumpy when I saved frames as #####.png ...
I have since uploaded an improved version, this time using the default save_frame (hence tif format). Mencoder doesn't like this format so I batch converted the tif files to png as so:-
mogrify -format png -transparent blue *.tif
See my processing blog for the video recording details.
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (79)
- ► 2013 (94)
- Basic Hair Example SunflowAPIAPI just using jruby
- Basic Hair Example SunflowAPIAPI in ruby processin...
- SunflowAPIAPI in ruby processing
- A Staffordshire Knot Using Ruby Processing and A C...
- An Infinity Loop? With My 3D Context Free Library
- Revised 3D Context Free DSL Sketch, with Mouse Whe...
- A Mouse Wheel Listener in Ruby Processing
- 3D Context Free DSL Screen Saver?
- Translating the default.es to ruby processing DSL
- Testing the cube primitive in my context free DSL
- Experimental 3D Context Free DSL in ruby-processin...
- Using the control panel and Toxi Processing Libra...
- Tone map example of Gray-Scott diffusion using tox...
- Another Example of Using Toxi Processing Libraries...
- Using the Toxi Processing Libraries in ruby proces...
- ▼ September (15)